CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Not A Virgin Anymore...

Okay, it's official- I am no longer a Blogging Virgin!!! (Thanks to my good friend Lauren) I think it was back in probably Octoberish that Lauren said "Erin, you've got to start blogging! Forget this Myspace stuff and blog!!" Well, I just got the hang of this Myspace stuff then I went to the "darkside" as Lauren calls it and joined Facebook and I just hadn't made a blog... So here it is my first official blog! Now if only I had time to start scrapping... Hmmm.... ;)

1 comments:

Lauren Hampton said...

Yeah!!!! Glad to see you here in Blogland. Guess I need to go back to posting on mine. FB really is the dark side. Now scrapping....that's a WHOLE other dark side. A wonderful dark side. Very rewarding now and years from now. You are your family historian. Just think, most of the childhood memories people have there are usually picures to go along with them. Enjoy the process for both of these and you will grow in ways you can't begin to imagine. Congrats!!! Good Job Girlie.